Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can get around on the shuttle (surcharge), which operates within 3 miles.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Joseph Meyerhoff Symphony Hall - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
University of Baltimore - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Lyric Opera House - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Center Stage Theater - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
George Peabody Library - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Washington Monument - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Peabody Institute of the Johns Hopkins University - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Maryland Institute College of Art - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Walters Art Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Baltimore Cathedral - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
The Contemporary - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Baltimore Streetcar Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Baltimore City Hall - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Battle Monument - 1.7 km / 1 mi
The Phoenix Shot Tower - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall) - 21.8 km / 13.5 mi
Baltimore, MD (MTN-Martin State) - 20 km / 12.4 mi
Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton) - 31.8 km / 19.8 mi
College Park, MD (CGS) - 57 km / 35.4 mi
Gaithersburg, MD (GAI-Montgomery County Airpark) - 68.8 km / 42.7 mi
The preferred airport for The Ivy Hotel is Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall).
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per night
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures